Natural Hair Care Tips
Natural Hair Care Tips: Hair is like a crown on the human body. It is important to look after your hair for both males and females, it is rather necessary for females. The beauty of a woman depends highly upon the kind of hair she carries. Earlier, the length of a female’s hair used to be a barometer of her beauty. But today, due to changing lifestyles, females prefer to keep their hair short and simple. Whether the hair is long or short, they need proper care. Your whole outlook changes with a little change in your hair. Therefore, it is very essential to take proper care of your hair. Read also Skin During Pregnancy.
We women, face some of the other hair problems every now and then. Some of us have an irritable dandruff problem. Dandruff not only irritates with itching sensations but also embarrasses us with its fall. Many of us confront with other hair problems like oily hair, hair fall, dry hair, dull hair, curly hair, tangled hair, etc. All these problems are very common. But with some easy natural remedies, you can get rid of these problems.
Under mentioned are some natural hair care tips that will solve your hair problems through natural ways.
The most important and the easiest tip for hair care is to keep your head clean. Wash your hair with a good branded shampoo twice a week. Use herbal shampoo if possible.
- Dandruff is the most common hair problem we face today. To get rid of this problem, peel a banana and mix it with two cups of vinegar. Make a paste and apply it on your hair and scalp. Give a massage for 5-10 minutes and cover your hair completely with this mixture. Leave it for 40 minutes and then wash it off completely. Repeat this every day for one week. This helps in removing dandruff problem and gives your hair an extra shine.
- Tangling of hair is another big problem. It not only hurts your scalp but also damages your hair and gives them a dull look. To have a tangle-free hair, use honey on your scalp. Mix honey and fresh cream and apply it on your scalp and hair. It also helps you to manage curly hair.
- To get rid of dull hair, mix olive oil and egg yolk and apply this mixture on your scalp and hair. Leave it your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it. It gives immense shine to your dull hair. Even the mixture of olive oil and avocado pulp shine up your dull hair.
Natural Hair Care Tips
- Some females are much worried about their dry hair. It is very easy to solve this problem. Lemon juice is very good for dry hair. Apply it directly on your scalp and hair. Wash it off after half an hour.
- Hair fall is again a big and common problem today. It can be due to genetic issues or maybe because of stress, depression and insomnia. To stop hair fall, mix one tablespoon gooseberry (amla) pulp and one tablespoon lemon juice and apply it on your scalp and give it a good massage. Leave it overnight and wash it with your regular shampoo the next morning.
- Another problem which females face is of oily hair. For this, mix egg yolk with 3 tablespoons of henna powder (mehendi), 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix it to a paste. Add warm water if needed. Put it on your hair and leave for 2 hours. Wash it properly.
At last but not the least, comb your hair very soft. Don’t be harsh to them. Use a good comb with soft and rounded teeth. Avoid backcombing as it harms your hair. It makes knots which are not easy to untangle.
We hope that this piece of information will help you to maintain the beauty of your hair. Hair is a very delicate part of your body and they need your love and care. Do not neglect them!!!
Follow these simple tips to take care of your hair and bring back your vitality and shiny hair glow. Share your experience with us … and this article share your friend.